Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's Been Awhile

I just looked at my directory of posts for this blog and was surprised that I hadn't posted anything here since April -- well that just won't do. It certainly isn't because I don't have anything to write, I've just been busy working on my other blogs.

Since my Squidoo lens on being a Single Dad is getting such a fantastic response, I've decided to post on this blog at least twice a week. I've got over 15 years of stories so it certainly won't be hard to come up with something.

I apologize for being away for so long.

1 comment:

Daddy Daycare said...

Hello Randy,

I am new to your blog and look forward to having a read through your posts. It seems it has been some time since your last post, l hope everything is ok ?

Thanks for sharing what you have so far, kind regards.